8.27.2009

Bedroom Makeover one


Originally uploaded by thisfishswimsincircles
I recently decided that the colors and fabrics in my bedroom were a little young and it was time for a change. I was inspired by the log cabin quilt design in Last-minute Patchwork and Quilted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson. I had never made a quilt with this much piecing or this large (full size bed) before. It was a huge adventure I thought I would share. I'm really happy how it turned out. The room just feels a little colorless now that it is cream and brown. On my list to finish the room is:

Throw pillows
Embroidered pillow case covers
Bed skirt to match
Hang my other pink curtains
Make a wall hanging quilt from Patchwork and Quilted gifts as well


Phew I have a lot of sewing left :)

No comments:

Post a Comment