1.06.2011

Merry Christmas...Santa was good to me :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I got some great fabric from my sister for christmas...including one of Heather Ross's top ten selling Spoonflower prints.

She didn't stop there...She also got me a fat quarter stack from one of my absolute favorite online shops Hawthorne Threads.

Patricia Bravo's Naturella in Garden...Lovely!!

I also got myself a few gifts too with some "buy yourself something nice" christmas money...Sooo I did:
I've been anxiously awaiting the release of the beautiful Tammis Keefe lines from Michael Miller and I was thrilled when I got the Hawthorne Threads Newsletter at 1:30am, and discovered that it was in stock! I immediately ordered some.

That wasn't really enough and before christmas Sew Mama Sew had a great 12 Days sale...I got some of the vintage sheet inspired Dream On by Urban Chiks:OHHHH Boy I'll be quilting for a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment